Six weeks of action packed camp with special training in advanced kicking, tumbling, strength and conditioning, discipline, new ninja courses, and an emphasis on our core value creed training. This camp has something for every NINJA! Join us today!
Students should provide a peanut free sack lunch.
TIME: 8 AM - 6 PM
DATES: Week 1 June 10-14, 2019
- Week of Golden Ninja
Week 2 June 17-21, 2019
- Week of Flying Ninja
Week 3 June 24-28, 2019
- Ninja Warrior Games
Week 4 July 1,2,3,5, 2019 (closed July 4th) $150 week
- Week of Focused Ninja (Kata)
Week 5 July 8-12, 2019
- Way of the Warrior (Kicking)
Week 6 July 15-19, 2019
- Skilled Ninja (Skill combinations, tricking, free running courses)
COST: $175 per week or $40 a day.
A $25 non-refundable deposit per week per child (applied to camp tuition) will hold your spot. It will be billed to your card on file upon registration. The remainder will be billed the Friday prior to your camp week.
(subject to change)
8:00-9:00 Arrive, Warm-up, Stretch, Open kata
9:00–9:30 Free running course
9:30-10:30 Theme week training
10:30-11:30 Ninja skill training
11:30-12:00 Ninja Game
12:00-1:00 Lunch (You provide) & Rest
1:00-2:00 Big gym skills (tramp and bar)
2:00-3:00 Total tumbling for Ninjas
3:00-3:30 Snack (We Provide)
3:30-4:00 Open zone
4:00-4:30 Creed circle
4:30-5:00 Clean up
5:00-6:00 Board games & prepare for pickup
Applies To All Weeks
Here is a list of some things your child will need to bring every day:
- Lunch-please send them with something that does not need to be heated up. We will do microwaveable lunches only on Wednesday and Friday. Also remember that lunches need to be peanut free.
- Bathing suits
- A towel
- Sunblock. Spray sunblock is preferred and a face stick.
- A plastic bag. (Walmart/BI-LO) for their wet items.
- Water bottle to fill throughout the day, bottle must be the type that will not spill when turned over.
- Comfortable, gym style clothing. No jeans.
Absolutely no cell phones, tablets or other electronic devices are allowed during camp hours. Please leave these items at home.
If you are a current or returning student please enter your email and choose "Forgot Password" Do NOT create a new account.